Sunday, June 3, 2012

Who Speaks Inside You?


I thought of differentiating the words from our Mind and Heart, to know our Self better and listen more to our heart. Here are the...

Words from the Mind/Ego – Source of Ignorance
“I am the Mind”
“I am the Body”
“I am Superior / Inferior, He/She is Superior / Inferior”
“I know everything”
“I want this, I want that, I want...”
“I hate...”
“It belongs to me, it's mine”
“I am always right, it's not my mistake”
“It's your fault, you did wrong”

Words from the Soul/Heart – Source of True Knowledge
“I am Divine Soul”
“We All are One”
“Nothing belongs to me”
“I want nothing, I am happy with what I have”
“I am True in my words and deeds”
“I Love and Respect All”
“I want to Help others selflessly”
“All is Good, everything happens for a good reason”
“I am Divine Bliss”

Hope it helps a bit... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment