Thursday, August 30, 2012

I've learned...


  • I've learned that no matter how thin you are, people still have something to say.
  • I've learned that its taking me a long time to become the person I want to be & its a lot easier to react than it is to think.
  • I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
  • I've learned that maturity has more to do with the types of experiences you've had.
  • I've learned that quantity is not as important as quality when it comes to best friends.
  • I've learned that it isn't enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
  • I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world will not stop for your grief.
  • I've learned that background and circumstances might have influenced who you are, but we are responsible for who we become.
  • I've learned that you can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved.
- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment